Thursday 7 March 2013

OUGD406 - Communication is A Virus (6)

Once the book was finished, I saved it as a PDF and then uploaded it to issuu.
I then posted it to the twitter page so it is now easy for followers to read & download it.


Printed:

Flyer + leaflet
To create the leaflet, I took Grace's flyer and used the basis of it to create the inside of the leaflet.
Flyer
I wanted to keep it simple and easy to read, so the front cover is simply our logo, and the back cover is one of the birds we used as a sticker, with our twitter identity on it.
Back & Front Cover
As a leaflet is only a snapshot of what we are about, I kept it brief, doing a 'who are we?' section which briefly explained what the basis of who we are and what we are aiming to do. I also included the 5 do's of twitter, giving the viewer a bit of insight into what is good to do when posting on twitter. I also added Grace's original flyer quotes to show how these 5 do's will help your tweeting.
Inside
Printed
Presentation


Video

Evaluation

No comments:

Post a Comment