Tuesday 7 January 2014

OUGD504 - What Is Design For Print? (7)

To finish off this brief I wanted to present my primary research in such a way that was easy and appealing to look at.
I decided that for all the screen printing etc. sheets, I would screw bind them together by the corner, and then make an envelope to hold these and the other primary research that I have done and collected.
Sheets to bind
I also added separator sheets with the titles of what process was used to create the prints.
To fit in with the brief these were done for, I added a front cover in the same style as I had done for the final outcomes.
Cover 
Bound book
All Primary research
I then made an envelope/slip to hold all of these.
Envelope
Primary research in envelope
After doing this I looked back over the final products I had created and decided to do a few proposals of where these could be placed around the college, showing the situations where they would be needed. I chose three situations to illustrate the use of these posters.

Proposal 1
Example of where Screen Printing & Lino cutting posters could be placed in the Print Room.
Proposal 2
Example of where the Photoshop & Illustrator posters could be placed in an area with computers.
Proposal 3
Example of where the Foiling poster could be placed by the Heat Press in the Print Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment