Tuesday 13 May 2014

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 2: An Exhibition (7)

Today my Brand Guidelines book arrived after I sent it to print.
I'm really happy with this book, and definitely think it was the right thing to do to get it sent off to print. It looks much more professional than what I could do in terms of the seamless binding and really consistent printing. I really like the way the edges of the pages turned out too, with the colour clear to see marking out the sections.

Now this has come I'm just waiting for my main exhibition book to come, but I do think seeing the way this has printed has made me more confident in how the other book will print out. I also think the size is really good for the content and everything has printed really well.

The only thing I need to keep in mind is the gloss front, so when it comes to photographing it, I need to spend some time getting it right so the light isn't glaring on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment