Tuesday 13 May 2014

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 2: An Exhibition: Final Crit

For today's final crit I prepared five boards which show my progress in this brief so far.


I also printed off the five posters to scale so people could see them clearly and be able to crit them more constructively.

Posters:

Feedback:
Overall the feedback was positive and constructive, and did help me in getting some direction as to where to go with the website and with the posters.
The majority of the people giving feedback seemed to have the same opinion on what things are good about the response and what bits needed improvement or to be thought about.
One thing that I hadn't really thought about up to this point was purchasable items from the venue's gift shop. There were some good suggestions into some of the things that could be included, such as limited edition sportswear, such as jersey, caps or trainers.
The main point which everyone seemed to agree on was the colour scheme used as they thought it was a strong representation of the concept and subject.

I am happy with the feedback and think that it is positive and helpful for my development of the brief so far. I do think that if I just get on with everything I have planned it will fill in the gaps that are missing at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment