Tuesday 25 March 2014

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 1/2: Presentation

Today we spent the day presenting our publications to the rest of the group. In this we had to present our findings, our designs, packaging and how we were going to move forward with this research into Studio Brief 2.

For this I decided on just presenting a PDF of my finished book and talking through the research I conducted and found, and about the design decisions made and their reasonings.

Final Research Publication:

After presenting the book I then spoke about how I wanted to take this forward into the next studio brief. At this point I was planning to do An Exhibition of Air Jordan - celebrating the history and heritage of the brand and how it has become what it is today.

However I was finding myself more drawn to do something a little bit out of Air Jordan as I had spent a large amount of time working on this topic. I wanted to take one element and design a response to the studio brief around this instead of just staying with Air Jordan.

I have therefore decided that for studio brief 2 I will be doing 'An exhibition on the Top 10 greatest basketball players in NBA history'.

I think this will be quite an interesting topic for me to design for, and won't require too much additional research as these top 10 players are chosen on purely facts so I won't find a lot of opposed information to who these 10 are. I will continue to work on building up this brief and working on exactly what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment